It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning. Great is Thy faithfulness.
He is the Lord of all. He knows you and He loves you. He knows the desires of your hearts, and He knows the little doubts that accompany them. He knows our limitations and our weaknesses – our sadnesses and our hopes. He knows the pain of loved ones unsaved – of betrayal; of rejection. He knows the strain living in this world – of homelessness; of financial hardship. He knows the weaknesses of our bodies – of illnesses and physical pain. He knows the drain when carrying the burdens of another. He knows the oppression of the righteous in this sin-sick world.
He knows and He understands.. and He loves you with an everlasting love. And underneath are the everlasting arms. And He is gracious and kind to all.. and of immense goodness, and He Who is compassionate is faithful to do as he has promised…
He is faithful.. and these are the things He promised Psalm 103. ..
1. He forgives all your sins.
2. He heals all your diseases.
3. He redeems your life from the pit.
4. He crowns you with steadfast love and mercy.
5. He satisfies you with good.
6. He renews your youth like the eagles.
7. He works righteousness and justice for all who are oppressed.
8. He made known His ways to Moses, and His acts to the people of Israel.
9. He is merciful and gracious.
10. He is slow to anger.
11. He is abounding in steadfast love.
12. He will not always chide.
13. He won’t keep His anger forever.
14. He does not deal with us according to our sins.
15. He doesn’t repay us according to our iniquities.
16. His steadfast love toward those who fear Him is as high as the heavens are above the earth,
17. He removes our transgressions as far from us as the east is from the west.
18. He shows compassion to all who fear Him as a father shows compassion to his children.
19. He knows our frame and remembers that we are dust.
20. His steadfast love is from everlasting to everlasting on those that fear Him.
21. His righteousness is given to those who keep His covenant and remember to do His commandments.
22. He has established his throne in heaven and His kingdom rules over all.
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits”
Never miss a post